Just Saw The Stupidest "pam" Commercial!

Lounge By indydebi Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 2:33am by HowCoolGomo1

indydebi Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:36am
post #1 of 16

Kids are sitting at the table at a birthday party, pounding the table with their fists, chanting how they want cake. Mom is in the kitchen, pulling cupcakes out fo the baking pan and they are falling apart. She presents ugly nasty cupcakes to the party kids. Next scene is a mom who used Pam spray and she has beautiful cupcakes to give the party kids!

Hubby had the misfortune to walk thru the living room in time to hear me rant:

"Oh who the hell doesn't use cupcakes papers when making cupcakes for a kids party to start with, and what kind of dumba$$ is baking the stupid cupcakes DURING the party instead of having them made ahead of time like a NORMAL mother! Anyone who is that dumb and doesn't know how to use cupcake liners to make cupcakes ahead of time, DESERVES to serve crappy cupcakes at her party!"

(Well, I DID warn you in an earlier thread that I was in a bad mood tonight! icon_razz.gif )

15 replies
karateka Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:42am
post #2 of 16

Yeah, I feel the same way about that one!

mim1106 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:44am
post #3 of 16

LMAO!!! I said the exact same thing to my husband!! Who in the world make the cupcakes during the party!?

helsbels Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:52am
post #4 of 16

LOL indydebi You are cracking me up tonight. Your bad mood has made my mood better! thanks icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

rezzygirl Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:34am
post #5 of 16

HAHAHA!!! That's too funny! I'm cracking up. My kids always laugh at those commercials that make it seem so impossible to live without their product. The scenes always in black & white, people with stuff spilling all over the place, their hair all mushed up, because they can't boil spaghetti without the magic microwave pasta maker thingy! It's hilarious!!

DsLady614 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:35am
post #6 of 16

I KNOW!!! I just get annoyed every time I see that commercial. Not to mention the fact that any children who sat in the dining room chanting "CUPCAKES CUPCAKES" wouldn't be getting ANYTHING!! Brats!

LaBellaFlor Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 2:50am
post #7 of 16

LOL! Do I need to mail you a bottle of Patron tequila by chance? icon_biggrin.gif

ApplegumKitchen Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 3:25am
post #8 of 16

AWWWWW SHUCKS Debi !!! don't pick on "THE PAM"

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I might NEVER recover !!!

wah wah wah !!! Bloody STUPID name for SPRAY anyway!!
LL

mommicakes Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 3:30am
post #9 of 16

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

You go Indydebi!!!

Everytime I see that one I want to throw icing at the tv. I totally agree!!

You made my night. Cruising CC and having an adult beverage, almost spit it out on my computer screen!!

Laughing my butt off and loving it!!!

THANKS!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

akgirl10 Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 3:31am
post #10 of 16

Seriously, I had the same conversation with DH when I saw that commercial. And I like Pam, just a stupid commercial.

paolacaracas Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 3:40am
post #11 of 16

First and foremost Debbie, I LOVE your new photo. I don't know how new it is but it's new to me and I love it.
Now, for stupid TV about cake, I'd like to give the price to Cakeboss, making shows about 3 tired cakes made in 15 min, for last minute requests or brand new cakes being made FOR FREE after bratty bride comes and ruins the first one hours before the wedding and we can go on and on...PAM spay comercial it's nothing

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 6:14am
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

is baking the stupid cupcakes DURING the party instead of having them made ahead of time like a NORMAL mother!

I know people that do this. I went to a party once and halfway through, the mom got up from her chair and asked me to come help her decorate the cake. It was still in the pan when we went inside, and it needed to look like a castle.

Mensch Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 6:18am
post #13 of 16

Don't dads ever make cupcakes?

Gah. I hate sexist commercials (and attitudes).

GI Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 6:32am
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

what kind of dumba$$ is baking the stupid cupcakes DURING the party instead of having them made ahead of time like a NORMAL mother!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the same Mother who calls me up at 5pm the night BEFORE she wants an elaborate 3-D cake for her kid's birthday....ummm, NO.

FleurDeCake Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 7:07am
post #15 of 16

LMAO.. indydebi...you are hilarious...

HowCoolGomo1 Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 2:33am
post #16 of 16

Debi, even with this bad mood of yours, you're still a crack up.

Every time I see the commercial I'm prone to saying things that would make a sailor blush!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%