Ugly Tattoo Website

Lounge By costumeczar Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 6:29pm by adree313

costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 28

Oh wow...After seeing this site I have no words. http://www.ugliesttattoos.com

27 replies
Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 9:25pm
post #2 of 28

Oh yeah.... I've been watching that one for a while. The one of a centaur with Patrick Swayze's face made me fall off the chair.

costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 9:50pm
post #3 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensch

Oh yeah.... I've been watching that one for a while. The one of a centaur with Patrick Swayze's face made me fall off the chair.

I don't think that I got that far before my eyes started to burn... I got to the page with the baby biting the rat and I couldn't take anymore in one sitting!

Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 28

yeah, my eyes started bleeding on the fourth page, but I couldn't stop myself from looking.

Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:22pm
post #5 of 28

costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:32pm
post #6 of 28

OOOOWWWWWW!!! MY EYES! IT BURNS! OH MY GODDDDDD!

Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:34pm
post #7 of 28

Bwahahahaha.

Do you think everyone around here is ignoring our crazy thread because they've seen pics of themselves and/or their husbands on that site, and are afraid to admit it?

costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:44pm
post #8 of 28
Quote:

Bwahahahaha.

Do you think everyone around here is ignoring our crazy thread because they've seen pics of themselves and/or their husbands on that site, and are afraid to admit it?

icon_lol.gif Interesting theory...I think they looked at the website and were temporarily blinded. For some reason you and I have more of a resistance to such sights. What does that say about us? icon_twisted.gif

Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:46pm
post #9 of 28

H,mmmmmm, I've been around a long time, had lots of different jobs and met lots of different folks. Most people HAVE no taste. I'm okay with that. As long as they don't breed.

icon_wink.gif

costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:56pm
post #10 of 28
Quote:

H,mmmmmm, I've been around a long time, had lots of different jobs and met lots of different folks. Most people HAVE no taste. I'm okay with that. As long as they don't breed.

icon_wink.gif

And therein lies the rub... icon_rolleyes.gif

Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 10:58pm
post #11 of 28

icon_razz.gif

LOL. I have actually been to Kronborg Castle in Helsingor, Denmark.... home of Hamlet. Gorgeous place.

costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 11:04pm
post #12 of 28

Did you see any tattoos there?

Mensch Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 11:08pm
post #13 of 28

LOl.... wasn't looking, but I'll bet there's WT in Denmark, too!

I was refering to 'therein lies the rub', misquoted from Hamlet's soliloquy, you know, this mortal coil and the undiscovered country.... blah blah blah!

LaBellaFlor Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 11:44pm
post #14 of 28

I'm sorry, but that image of PAtrick Swaye is one of my favorite Saturgady Night Live Skits.

LaBellaFlor Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 12:10am
post #15 of 28

I jusr saw that crazy site & I think I just lost some I.Q. points. Let me go read a book to get them back!

costumeczar Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 12:38am
post #16 of 28
Quote:

LOl.... wasn't looking, but I'll bet there's WT in Denmark, too!

I was refering to 'therein lies the rub', misquoted from Hamlet's soliloquy, you know, this mortal coil and the undiscovered country.... blah blah blah!

I know... icon_razz.gif

mkolmar Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 3:13am
post #17 of 28

OH MY. icon_eek.gif
MY EYES!!!!!!!

costumeczar Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 11:44am
post #18 of 28

This one is good...For the literary biker
LL

Mensch Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 11:48am
post #19 of 28

Americans have been ragging the French for years.

Recent case in point: Freedom Fries

I mean, come on folks.... WTF was all that about?

Melnick Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:14pm
post #20 of 28

Whoa! Some of them are incredibly freaky - like that one with the lady legs tattooed around the armpit or the butterfly that is 2 females giving ... well you've seen the pic. How do you explain those tats to kids? You'd think I'd be looking at them thinking that it's someones daughter but, no, I think "One day that will be someone's mother!". And you know that they'll be the ones procreating!!! At least it gave me a good giggle and a few massive shrieks of horror. Some of them were truly awful!

costumeczar Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:46pm
post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnick

...You'd think I'd be looking at them thinking that it's someones daughter but, no, I think "One day that will be someone's mother!"...

They won't just be mothers, they'll be grandmothers someday! And the tattoos that started out nice and crisp will be a lot...stretchier? Just consider what gravity will do to the placement of some of these things if you want to get one! icon_razz.gif

cylstrial Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 7:57pm
post #22 of 28

The insert coin in slot picture is hilarious!!!

frostingfairy Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 9:25pm
post #23 of 28

They won't just be mothers, they'll be grandmothers someday! And the tattoos that started out nice and crisp will be a lot...stretchier? Just consider what gravity will do to the placement of some of these things if you want to get one! icon_razz.gif[/quote]

Saturday Night Live did a sketch about this a month or so ago....about the tattoos getting saggier as the "cool moms" aged. It was pretty funny.

-Tubbs Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 9:48pm
post #24 of 28

I..I..I really don't know what to say...

(Serious question to anyone who actually has a tattoo: Do they check to see whether you're of sound mind and not under the influence of anything when they agree to tattoo you? Bearing in mind it's, you know, FOREVER and all that...)

LaBellaFlor Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 9:56pm
post #25 of 28

Welllll, I do have two tattoos. This first one, the guy was more concerend about this big 'ol 6'2", 200 lb. guy crying well getting a basic tatto, since the 5'2" 105 lbs. (at the time, no longer) little female he was working on was being really quite, getting a very eleborate & painful tatto done. My current tatoo artist. Yes, she really does care about what people get. You have to be at least 18, doesn't care if your parents will let you get a tatto at a younger age, she makes clients really think about what they are getting & wait. If they still want something crazy, then she does it.

Mensch Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 6:00am
post #26 of 28

I have five tattoos (and am planning the sixth), but they'll never end up on this site!

Texas_Rose Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 6:17am
post #27 of 28

It's like a catalogue of What Not To Get.

I want to get a tattoo on my leg because I have a scar I want to hide. My kids think I should get a zipper but that would probably be worthy of that site!

adree313 Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 6:29pm
post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tubbs

I..I..I really don't know what to say...

(Serious question to anyone who actually has a tattoo: Do they check to see whether you're of sound mind and not under the influence of anything when they agree to tattoo you? Bearing in mind it's, you know, FOREVER and all that...)

some (hopefully most) tattoo artists won't even touch you if you've had a certain number of drinks. unfortunately (or not. whatever) it has to do more with how much more you bleed when you've been drinking, not whether or not you're "of sound mind".

and the good tattoo artists won't do absolutely RIDICULOUS things. i was watching a tattoo show once and a lady wanted flies on her inner, upper thighs. yes. you heard/read right. the tattooer said heeeellllll no!

i'm getting my 5th done on dec. 3rd and none are worthy of this site, thank god!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%