Baby Rattles Baby Shower Ideas Help!

Decorating By Lorendabug Updated 15 Nov 2009 , 3:54am by burgderb

Lorendabug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorendabug Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 3:07am
post #1 of 4

I am supposed to do a baby shower cake for next weekend for a friend and I can not come up with anything! It just has to have Baby Rattles on it and it is for a boy. (I will attempt to add a pic)

I am comfortable making fondant figures and such so I am really open to anything. I just can not find a design or idea to inspire me. I need to start baking but can't until I know what I want to do.

Help!
LL

3 replies
weddingcake1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weddingcake1 Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 3:36am
post #2 of 4

check my baby rattle cake it was huge and turned out really beautiful it is in my pics its white with green poke adots and a green fondant bow i used 8 inch double layer round and made a cake in a loaf pan for middle part frosted it with butter cream it fit on a full sheet cake board it was awesome.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 3:53am
post #3 of 4

How 'bout something similar to this http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1323787 'cept make it look like the doll rattle...maybe even with a rattle in his hand.

burgderb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
burgderb Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 3:54am
post #4 of 4

I always try to find inspiration from the invitation, or shower theme, I just finished a cake that was taken from the wallpaper border and bedding the nursery will be done in

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%