Round (Balls) Mini Cakes From Wedding Cakes Magazine?

Decorating By 350BakerStreet Updated 23 Mar 2010 , 7:30pm by TamathaV

TamathaV Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamathaV Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 6:02pm
post #31 of 34

Woohoo, I found it! Here's her website (and she's a cc'er as well although I can't remember her user name)
http://www.shop.cupcakeenvy.com/product.sc?productId=33

tab_stout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab_stout Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 6:11pm
post #32 of 34

TamataV her user name is cupcakeenvy. I have alot of her pictures saved to my favorites icon_smile.gif

cupcakeenvy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakeenvy Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 6:51pm
post #33 of 34

Cupcake Envy here-

Maybe I can in giving some insight about the spheres. We create a lot of sphere shaped cakelet designs and they are cake not cakeballs if that helps.

We are selling a how-to step by step DVD for sphere shaped cakelets on our website www.cupcakeenvy.com. They are a hell of a lot easier to create than you think. I didn't mean this to be an advertisement.

The DVD takes you through pans, baking, covering, and decorating. We create a 3d sphere Christmas Ornament for the step by step design but once you learn how to do it, the sky's the limits with this shaped cakelet.
[/img]
LL

TamathaV Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamathaV Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 7:30pm
post #34 of 34

Thanks for chiming in Amy! It's great to see some of the spheres and I'm hoping to order the DVD soon. Since I'm in the middle of nowhere (cakewise) and can't get to very many classes it's great to have the DVD option. By the way, I really enjoyed watching you in Austin!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%