I Got My Sps System

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 15 Nov 2009 , 1:54pm by JenniferMI

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 8:05pm
post #1 of 5

Hey to all, I heard all about how wonderful the SPS is , so i ordered it Monday and got it today, Cant wait to try it out, can they be reused?? or are the legs hard to get apart after you use them? Guess i should have gotten more info Huh(:

4 replies
Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 5

leah_s promotes this system all the time... it's like she has stock in it.
(That was a joke.) But, truly, she advises this as the only way to go. You could probably PM her. There is a sticky at the top of the "How To" forum as well. Maybe you can find the info you need in there. HTH!

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 14 Nov 2009 , 3:48am
post #3 of 5

It's the only thing I use anymore and it CAN be reused. I plan on it being disposable but if I get them returned, they can be used. The legs will come out fairly easily.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 14 Nov 2009 , 12:06pm
post #4 of 5

Yes, you can reuse it a few times. I think Leah said that after a while she wouldn't trust them because the legs are meant to stay in there really tight.

But a lot of cake decorator's build the price of SPS into the cost of the cake. That way they pay for it and then throw it away. You don't have the hassle of trying to track it down and giving them a deposit back.

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 1:54pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, you can reuse them. Get a hefty deposit on each and every cake you use them on.

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%