Help, Looking For A Cake And Thread

Decorating By Price Updated 13 Nov 2009 , 4:33am by LaBellaFlor

Price Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 3:13am
post #1 of 4

Within the last few months there was a cake picture posted. I thought I had saved in to my favs for reference, but can't find it. I think there might have also been a thread about it, and the technique, but after doing a search, still haven't been able to come up with it. I can't remember, but I think it might have been pink and black. There was lettering on the side of the cake that was done by using the letter presses that are found in the cement/plaster section in Michael's or AC Moore. Sound familiar to anyone? Thanks for any help!

3 replies
LaBellaFlor Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 3:32am
post #2 of 4

You have just described a slew of cakes. Is there any more details you can give? Maybe the name of the techniques they were talking about? Have you checked in the gallery under Pink Cakes?

Price Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 3:56am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for your reply. I know I'm being vague, but I can't remember alot of the details about the cake, other then the lettering. I think the design on the side of the cake might have been something like a flat 5 petal flower, Maybe black,(not even sure about that). The center of the flower was a pink circle with a letter embossed in it. There was one letter in the center of each flower to spell out a name. I sure hope I'm making sense with this. I was able to find the letter presses at Michael's and want to use them on a cake I will be doing in a couple of weeks, and just thought I would take another look at the picture that had been posted.

LaBellaFlor Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 4:33am
post #4 of 4

I'm sorry I have no idea. I suggest you look in the Pink Cake gallery.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%