Any Ideas???

Decorating By lizap Updated 12 Nov 2009 , 7:12pm by ttehan4

lizap Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 6:55pm
post #1 of 4

I am going to make this cake for my daughter's birthday on November 21, but I am having A LOT of difficulty finding a Transformers Magic Reveal coloring case in my area. I guess that's how the lady that baked this cake used in order to get the picture.

My question is....does anyone have any ideas in order to get the same effect? I could just find a picture online, but how would I add it to the cake and not eat the paper (lol)???

I am at a loss of ideas, so if anyone has any suggestions, that will be great.

Thanks in Advance!!

Lis
LL

3 replies
Gale Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 7:09pm
post #2 of 4

Is there a Walmart in your area? If so, call and ask them if they do edible images for people. If they do, just take them a picture from online and they will print it on edible paper. They usually cost about $6.95.

ttehan4 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 7:11pm
post #3 of 4

You would need to use an edible image. You can buy the images online (not sure about the one you want) or if you have a edible imagae printer or a supplier with one you can print the image you want.

You could also try doing a buttercream transfer of an image you find online. It would be close to the look you are going for.

ttehan4 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 7:12pm
post #4 of 4

You would need to use an edible image. You can buy the images online (not sure about the one you want) or if you have a edible imagae printer or a supplier with one you can print the image you want.

You could also try doing a buttercream transfer of an image you find online. It would be close to the look you are going for.

You can search CC for the tuturial on buttercream transfers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%