Does Anyone Have A Vistaprint Website??

Business By ccc1234 Updated 15 Nov 2009 , 2:19pm by JenniferMI

ccc1234 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 12:48pm
post #1 of 6

Im planning on having my website thru vita print since Im doing my business card and brochures with them but I want to know if they provide a .com or does it have your business name then vistaprint.com??? I hope Im making sence. Please I need feedback. Thanks for reading

5 replies
LoriRice Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 6

I have one and I like it! Photos were very easy to upload, and it looks a little more professional than the free one I had. And yes, I have a .com name, not a vistaprint.com ending. My website is www.thesweetlifenc.com if you want to check it out. I also order business cards, post-it notes, door magnets, and rack cards through vistaprint and have never been disappointed. HTH!

jammjenks Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 2:00pm
post #3 of 6

I have mine through VP and have been very pleased. With the 9.98 (I think) per month package, I get to have 5 pages and the domain name of my choice. Check it out and see what you think.

I've purchased many things from them and have always been pleased.

ccc1234 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 4:04pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you ladies very helpfull icon_biggrin.gif

Lazysuze Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 10:43am
post #5 of 6

I have a vistaprint website, and for someone who is a computer muggle, I find it very easy to use. I love the way I can go in at anytime and edit/add/delete as I want.
thumbs_up.gif For vistaprint!

JenniferMI Posted 15 Nov 2009 , 2:19pm
post #6 of 6

I don't have a site with them, but love their products/service!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%