Party Is Sunday, Help!

Decorating By tattoodmommy1116 Updated 11 Nov 2009 , 2:24am by tattoodmommy1116

tattoodmommy1116 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tattoodmommy1116 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 1:46am
post #1 of 6

I bought the Disney Princess cake kit that has the princess figures with the towers, and picture frame for the top. The instructions with it are terrible as it doesn't tell you what size cakes to make! I called and the cake store that I bought it from and they told me that I can make it any size I want in order to feed the amount of people I need. I am NOT looking to feed people, and don't care if I have leftover cake....I WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE! lol They didn't seem to get that! I see that many people have made this same cake. Please fill me in on what size cakes you used! I can not find instructions online ANYWHERE and desperately need your help! Thanks in advance!
LL

5 replies
terrig007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrig007 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:01am
post #2 of 6

I bought this last year myself & made a sheet cake. Seems like I got the instructions from ******************** Seems like the instructions included makng a sheet cake but you may want to check their website. HTH terri

terrig007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrig007 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:03am
post #3 of 6

trying again ******************** or the website which shall not be named.

pupandbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pupandbon Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:09am
post #4 of 6

this is so strange that you would post this today as i've been pming a fellow ccer who did this cake and she provided me with this link to the instructions. hope it's okay to post here

http://www.decopac.com/detail_4392__1-1-1.html

i plan to use a 4" single layer top with an 8" double layer bottom on top of an 11x15 to create the number of servings i need.

good luck, can't wait to see your creation, mine is for the 21st of this month - let me know how those flimsy columns work, i'm kind of worried about those....

dljc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dljc Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:12am
post #5 of 6

Here is another set of instructions for the cake.

********************com/catalog/novelties/princess/46881Instructions.htm

tattoodmommy1116 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tattoodmommy1116 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 2:24am
post #6 of 6

You are all so wonderful! I was hoping to get something by at least Friday or Saturday and it took all of about 10 minutes! I'm in school full time and work full time right now, so it's been awhile since I've been able to make anything....and therefore it's been awhile since I've been on here! Very impressive everyone! and a million thanks! I'll post pictures when I'm done!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%