Plz Read. Ideas For Display On Cake Shop, Pics Anyone

Business By ccc1234 Updated 10 Nov 2009 , 4:40am by JanH

ccc1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccc1234 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 4:18am
post #1 of 4

Hi CC family! I finally found a place for my cake shop. I know it may sound strange but the place is bigger than what I was looking for. When I started looking for a place I imagined a small showroom and had all kinds of idea decorations in my head. Now I found a place that is double the space of what I was looking for and I dnt know where to start. Dont get me wrong its great and I got a great deal on it. If anyone can share any pictures of the inside of their shops or share with me what to do with my show I would realy appreciate it. Thanks for reading.....PLEASE HELP

3 replies
Christen99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christen99 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 4:30am
post #2 of 4

I am far from opening a shop, so my advice might not be as good as someone with more experience. Is it a big open space? If so, are you allowed to build in walls? If so, could you make a huge workspace and then have some more intimate customer space? I would think that would be ideal because you can ALWAYS use more workspace, and then you would create the spaces you had envisioned. Good luck to you, this is so exciting!!!

cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 4:39am
post #3 of 4

What about taking part of the space and making a bridal corner. A comfortable seating arrangement table and chairs cake books and computer to browse for ideas I know one shop who even has a beautiful wedding cake table decorated for brides to see and a dummy with a real bride dress in the corner. Wish I had alot of space. I would be so happy Good luck! thumbs_up.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%