Can Someone Tell Me Which Font This Is?

Decorating By crc1018 Updated 10 Nov 2009 , 1:36pm by FromScratch

crc1018 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 2:08am
post #1 of 7

I love this cake and love the lettering, but I am not sure which font it is.

Thank you for your help.

6 replies
DianeLM Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 2:17am
post #2 of 7

It's Curlz MT.

newmansmom2004 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 2:28am
post #3 of 7

That was done with the Funky Alphabet Letter tappit. They have an upper case set and a lower case set.

sugarandslice Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 2:41am
post #4 of 7

I agree with newmansmom, it looks just like my FMM funky letter cutters. And, yes, on the computer the closest is 'Curlz'.

diane706 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 4:59am
post #5 of 7
sherrycanary62 Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 1:22pm
post #6 of 7

I just did a cake with this font....Curlz MT is standard on Microsoft Word. I just printed off the size I needed and traced with RI.

FromScratch Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 1:36pm
post #7 of 7

The Tappits are WAY easier than doing it in RI. They are one of my favorite cake toys. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%