Cake Decorators And Or Shops In The Northern Idaho Area?

Decorating By GenGen Updated 29 Jan 2010 , 10:12pm by GenGen

GenGen Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 11:47pm
post #1 of 6

I'm hoping to meet some cake decorators in the Lewiston-Moscow-Clarkston area (clarkston is actualy in WA for those who don't know)

I teach a cake decorating class for our local 4h groups and after our recent fair- interest in the class has grown! this was my first time teaching so we had alot of fun along the way and now that group which I taught the wilton course 1 to- wishes to go on to course 2.. some of this course i myself have never learned lol. I have the instruction books for 1,2 and course 3 though.

With the local 4h office's suggestion i thought maybe i could take my students on some field trips to some one's business and have some one come and guest host a class for us icon_smile.gif

despite my time in this hobby i am still mastering the art of flowers lol and frankly have never worked with color flow (yikes i known lol) i have Some experience with fondant so thats not a worry but any help would be greatly appreciated by everyone! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
GenGen Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 5:45am
post #2 of 6

Still trying icon_smile.gif

i know there were before i just lost contact and forgot who was.

Jenicakes Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 7:30am
post #3 of 6

Hi, what a surprise to see someone else from our neck of the woods on the forum! I'd love to talk to you about decorating and teaching - I'll actually be teaching the Wilton classes at Moscow's Michaels store soon, and I'm very excited to share my decorating love and tips. Go to my website, http://jenicakes.weebly.com, and you can contact me through there. icon_biggrin.gif

GenGen Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 8:07am
post #4 of 6

thanks Jen, I'll do that.. last time i was in moscow was oh... just about mid Sept right before our fair. had to get fondant and gumpaste supplies.

tirby Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 10:34pm
post #5 of 6

Wow... Our area is so small who know!! I am in Lew..

GenGen Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 10:12pm
post #6 of 6

do you have a shop Tirby ? sorry i haven't contacted you yet Jenn i always remember when i'm not at home and when i Get home i forget lol.. doh!

i also realized i forgot to add i'm in Orofino.. well in case i forgot to add, its been one-a those days lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%