Cake Decorators And Or Shops In The Northern Idaho Area?

Decorating By GenGen Updated 29 Jan 2010 , 10:12pm by GenGen

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 11:47pm
post #1 of 6

I'm hoping to meet some cake decorators in the Lewiston-Moscow-Clarkston area (clarkston is actualy in WA for those who don't know)

I teach a cake decorating class for our local 4h groups and after our recent fair- interest in the class has grown! this was my first time teaching so we had alot of fun along the way and now that group which I taught the wilton course 1 to- wishes to go on to course 2.. some of this course i myself have never learned lol. I have the instruction books for 1,2 and course 3 though.

With the local 4h office's suggestion i thought maybe i could take my students on some field trips to some one's business and have some one come and guest host a class for us icon_smile.gif

despite my time in this hobby i am still mastering the art of flowers lol and frankly have never worked with color flow (yikes i known lol) i have Some experience with fondant so thats not a worry but any help would be greatly appreciated by everyone! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
GenGen Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 5:45am
post #2 of 6

Still trying icon_smile.gif

i know there were before i just lost contact and forgot who was.

Jenicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenicakes Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 7:30am
post #3 of 6

Hi, what a surprise to see someone else from our neck of the woods on the forum! I'd love to talk to you about decorating and teaching - I'll actually be teaching the Wilton classes at Moscow's Michaels store soon, and I'm very excited to share my decorating love and tips. Go to my website, http://jenicakes.weebly.com, and you can contact me through there. icon_biggrin.gif

GenGen Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 8:07am
post #4 of 6

thanks Jen, I'll do that.. last time i was in moscow was oh... just about mid Sept right before our fair. had to get fondant and gumpaste supplies.

tirby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirby Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 10:34pm
post #5 of 6

Wow... Our area is so small who know!! I am in Lew..

GenGen Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 10:12pm
post #6 of 6

do you have a shop Tirby ? sorry i haven't contacted you yet Jenn i always remember when i'm not at home and when i Get home i forget lol.. doh!

i also realized i forgot to add i'm in Orofino.. well in case i forgot to add, its been one-a those days lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%