Elmo Face Candy Mold

Sugar Work By keeja Updated 4 Dec 2009 , 4:39pm by MYOM-Dominic

keeja Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keeja Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 3

Hey Cakesters...I NEED BIG TIME HELP.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the Elmo face candy mold? I will try to post a picture. I have searched so many sites and cannot find this specific one. It is only the face, not the one with the entire body. Any and all help is appreciated!! Have a Fantabulous day!

2 replies
sweet-n-sassy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet-n-sassy Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 6:20am
post #2 of 3

if you can't find one you could try to make your own, i've seen several websites where you can buy the supplies to make your own molds. i haven't tried it myself but it might be worth a try.

MYOM-Dominic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MYOM-Dominic Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 4:39pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeja

Hey Cakesters...I NEED BIG TIME HELP.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the Elmo face candy mold? I will try to post a picture. I have searched so many sites and cannot find this specific one. It is only the face, not the one with the entire body. Any and all help is appreciated!! Have a Fantabulous day!

Hi Keeja,

When you cannot find a ready made mold for a project, that is exactly when you should consider making your own mold. One of the easiest ways to make a quick mold is to apply Silicone Plastique over and actual Elmo figurine. After curing for 1 to 11/2 hours, you can use the mold for almost anything, even poured sugar.

Hope This Helps,
omi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%