Looking For Decorating Classes In Orange Count Ca

Decorating By Acdogs Updated 10 Nov 2009 , 8:08pm by cakenutz

Acdogs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Acdogs Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 1:59am
post #1 of 8

Dos anyone have any suggestions for decorating classes in Oramge county? I live in Fullerton so the closer to here would be better but if I need to drive thats OK. Thank you

7 replies
CakeDiosa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiosa Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 5:31am
post #2 of 8

Check with your local cake supply stores. I know of one in Rancho Cucamonga (Sweet Mercantile) and one in Glendora at A&J but I'm not familiar with what's down there. There is a cake club that meets at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa with lots of contacts there and, of course, there are always the Wilton courses at Micheals.

hth and good luck!

cakefanatic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefanatic Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 5:53am
post #3 of 8

you have a cake school in Northridge http://www.caljavaonline.com/classes1.htm . I don't recall the name goof\\gle it, also on in redlands by Roland Winbeckler. Pila's Pantry in Norco, CA

cakefanatic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefanatic Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:02am
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakefanatic

you have a cake school in Northridge http://www./classes1.htm . I don't recall the name goof\\gle it, also on in redlands by Roland Winbeckler. Pila's Pantry in Norco, CA

Nevermind with this website. I think I copied the wrong info. sorry.

here you go...

Caljava online
19521 Business Center Drive
Northridge, CA 91324

StaceyCakes75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StaceyCakes75 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:05am
post #5 of 8

There is a cake store in Orange called ABC cakes that does classes. They are on Tustin Ave. I don't know how good the classes are I have never taken one. Og course there is always Michael's... bleh in my opinion.

Now if you really want some good classes and are willing to pay the money Christopher Garren of Let them eat cake has classes. They are in Costa Mesa. They should be having some classes starting this winter sometime. I can't wait!!
Hope that helps a little

cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:14am
post #6 of 8

Christophers classes are great. James that is on food network all the time has flower classes hes in LA his website is Ellecakes.com

StaceyCakes75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StaceyCakes75 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:16am
post #7 of 8
cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 8:08pm
post #8 of 8

In Anaheim there is Calico Cakes on La Palma around Knott I think it is.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%