Did You

Lounge By ninatat Updated 9 Nov 2009 , 3:18pm by ninatat

ninatat Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 3:10pm
post #1 of 8

ha got ya, replace your battery in your smoke detector and not just push the button, and have you looked at your tooth brush lately medium not hard former dental assistant lol , and one more time to lift and tip the key board over ewww. smoke detector first, i send this to my friends so they can pass it on, and i consider you all my friends. hat1.gif

7 replies
crisseyann Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 8

Thanks nina, I actually haven't checked my smoke detector when we did the time-change- setting- back -of- the- clocks. Thanks for the reminder. icon_smile.gif Very thoughtful of you.

Rylan Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 8

Got it checked. Thanks for reminding.

JenniferMI Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 12:53pm
post #4 of 8

That's nice of you!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Melnick Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 8

A timely reminder. Our neighbour let her battery go flat and 2 weeks ago she had a fire at 1:30 am when she accidentally left some candles burning. The only reason she woke up was that it happened the fire started under a picture and the glass shattered which woke her up. She lives alone too so was incredibly lucky she woke.

rainbow_kisses Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 1:32pm
post #6 of 8

what a nice reminder and a cunning way to get people checking icon_lol.gif I am lucky as the firebrigade check our smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detecters every 12 months, regular as clockwork for free, and replace batteries or alarms when needed. they also do fireblankets and extinguishers.

As for the keyboard i have a husband that can do that icon_lol.gif

suzie1962 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 1:48pm
post #7 of 8

what is the tip about the keyboard? over ewww?

ninatat Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 3:18pm
post #8 of 8

so glad you friend is alright, you tip the key board over and see what comes out. ewwwww lol thanks all

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%