Help Asap - Need Instructions For Discontinued Pan

Decorating By snoopy3 Updated 7 Nov 2009 , 1:59am by snoopy3

snoopy3 Posted 7 Nov 2009 , 1:43am
post #1 of 3

I know that there are some website that have discontinued shaped pan instructions on them, but I can't remember them. I rented the crawling baby cake pan, returned it and forgot to photocopy the instructions. I have to do this cake for tomorrow. ANY help would be appreciated....

Thanks icon_redface.gif

2 replies
snoopy3 Posted 7 Nov 2009 , 1:59am
post #3 of 3

omg.. thank you so much... silly me.. was looking for "Crawling Baby" lol...

thank you! thank you! thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%