Looking To Find Those Really Cute Alphabet & Number Cutt

Decorating By kbcalifornia Updated 5 Nov 2009 , 11:53pm by reenie

kbcalifornia Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:50pm
post #1 of 3

I have looked everywhere, and so far can't find them in the United States. I am not looking for the tappits, but cookies cutters that we can use when working with fondant. I have seen pictures of some really cute cakes that use them, and I would like a set too. Any ideas? Thanks

2 replies
mmdiez10 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:53pm
post #2 of 3

Could they be the Wilton Alphabet and Number set used for fondant?

reenie Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:53pm
post #3 of 3

Wilton has an ABC and Numers set. So does PME... think you could find those on the Global Sugar Art website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%