Airbrush Question

Decorating By confectionsofahousewife Updated 6 Nov 2009 , 3:19am by JanH

confectionsofahousewife Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:31pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all. I posted this in another forum but only got one response so I'll ask it here in hopes of more info. I am interested in getting an airbrush. What kind of airbrushes do you guys have? I want something that works well, is easy to use (I've never used on before), and not too expensive! Is there anything that fits that criteria? Thanks.

4 replies
Loucinda Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:38pm
post #2 of 5

I have one that is extremely easy to use, but it wasn't cheap. I LOVE it though - it is a GREX ts-3. It has a trigger like a gun instead of the knob on the top of the airbrush.

reenie Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:39pm
post #3 of 5

I got a small air compressor off of ebay then purchased a $15 airbrush at the tool show.

MBoyd Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 1:33am
post #4 of 5

The airbrush I use came from Airbrush City. (online, I think? you can also check Badger airbrush...)
Usually your local craft or hobby store will carry a few at varying price points.
I tried the Grex airbrush at the ICES convention, and fell IN LOVE!!!!!!! That will be one of my next "fun" purchases! They carry them at the larger art supply store near where I live. They're a little spendy, but worth it!!!

JanH Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 3:19am
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%