Steep Clearance On Wilton Halloween/fall At Walmart

Decorating By denetteb Updated 6 Nov 2009 , 4:22pm by mariela_ms

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 7

Just came from Walmart where they had Wilton Halloween stuff way cheap. 50 cents for cupcake papers, 62 cents for black candy melts, 2.25 for pretzel, sucker kits, 6.00 for huge containers of orange frosting, etc, etc.

6 replies
mariela_ms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariela_ms Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:31pm
post #2 of 7

I just foudn out today! I dropped off my son at daycare and the lady that takes care of my son told me! She knows I do cakes so I went right before going to work. I got cookie cutter sets of 3 for like .75 cents, I got "harvest" sprinkles, cupcake liners, and candy melts, all under 1!

I am thinkiing of going back for more halloween sprinkles, do they last till next year? anyone?!?

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:38pm
post #3 of 7

Where did y'all find the sale stuff? Was it in the same section? I searched the Wal-mart here and they already had the Christmas stuff out but no sign of the Halloween stuff anywhere. icon_sad.gif

sew4children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sew4children Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:44pm
post #4 of 7

My Walmart hasn't had Halloween for a while. They replaced everything with Christmas. When I saw that, I went searching for some clearance items and couldn't find the Halloween stuff anywhere in the store!

Wish I could get some clearance icon_sad.gif

craftermom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftermom Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:54pm
post #5 of 7

I went yesterday too -- got a dz. bags of orange candy melts, plus several black and neon green -- all for 62 cents each! Plus sprinkles for 50 cents each, plus cupcake and candy holders for 75% off. What a deal!! And my huge tub of orange frosting was only $3.00.

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 2:29pm
post #6 of 7

There was a whole separate section of the halloween clearance stuff. Costumes, decor, Wilton stuff. Not with the normal clearance area. My mom and I are trying to figure out what we could do with that much orange frosting before we buy one? How does it taste and how long does it last?

mariela_ms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariela_ms Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 4:22pm
post #7 of 7

I went back today! GOt more cookie cutters, sprinkles, and liners. I'm loving it! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%