Too Much Touching Of Food?!

Decorating By flamingobaker Updated 5 Nov 2009 , 10:28pm by just_for_fun

CakesByJen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByJen2 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 12:25am
post #31 of 52
Quote:
Quote:

Just be careful when you're closing the dishwasher, a friend of mine was doing her dishes in the nude and closed her nipple in the dishwasher door!

Boy, your friend must have some sad, saggy boobs, or be *extremely* short, for her nipple to be level with the dishwasher door, LOL!

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 12:35am
post #32 of 52

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Hey no cracks on short people!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Gravity is easier the shorter you are icon_wink.gif less distance to travel-right... yeah that's it- I think. icon_rolleyes.gif

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 12:40am
post #33 of 52

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Did not expect nipples and dishwashers to be the first thing I saw when I clicked on this...I suppose I ought to start at the beginning, but I really don't see how anything in this post can match this

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 12:59am
post #34 of 52

I had to laugh at some of the gloves comments only because a friend and I were discussing all these cake shows and we brought up that none of the decorators ever wears gloves, then she said it would be nice if they did, but then they could pick their nose, scratch their crotch or run their hands through dirty hair with gloves on just as easily as with their bare hands. Then we both gagged! LOL! icon_eek.gif

newmansmom2004 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:05am
post #35 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesByJen2

Quote:
Quote:

Just be careful when you're closing the dishwasher, a friend of mine was doing her dishes in the nude and closed her nipple in the dishwasher door!

Boy, your friend must have some sad, saggy boobs, or be *extremely* short, for her nipple to be level with the dishwasher door, LOL!

Oh thank you SO much for that, Jen! I just blew a big mouthful of Diet Dew out my nose and all over my computer!!! OUCH!!! Oh man....the mental image of the sad saggies that got caught was too much!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:12am
post #36 of 52

I think if your hands/surfaces are clean, touch away! Personally, I can't work with gloves....

Jen icon_smile.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:31am
post #37 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmansmom2004

I had to laugh at some of the gloves comments only because a friend and I were discussing all these cake shows and we brought up that none of the decorators ever wears gloves, then she said it would be nice if they did, but then they could pick their nose, scratch their crotch or run their hands through dirty hair with gloves on just as easily as with their bare hands. Then we both gagged! LOL! icon_eek.gif

Well yeah-uh! I mean, if you scratch your butt with a glove on, then you dont' have to clean out from under your nails! icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:37am
post #38 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:

Well yeah-uh! I mean, if you scratch your butt with a glove on, then you dont' have to clean out from under your nails! icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

EEEEWWwwww.... icon_lol.gif

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:41am
post #39 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

Quote:

EEEEWWwwww.... icon_lol.gif[/quote]

That's why in addition to baking naked I also use a spatula to scratch my butt, that way my hands stay clean!
I'm all about food safety over here.

newmansmom2004 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:50am
post #40 of 52
Quote:

Quote:

You're too twisted for words! LOL!

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:59am
post #41 of 52

thanks for the laughs - off to ponder to glove or not to glove while doing dishes, no nipple issue tonight I hope!

cathyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyscakes Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 5:21am
post #42 of 52

You guys are so funny

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 5:36am
post #43 of 52

There is this concept, you may have heard of many many moons ago......its called......shhhhhhh,......come closer................ya ready...................................
hand washing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mwuhahahahahahahahaha

oh and no picking your arse please....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tee-Y Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tee-Y Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:44am
post #44 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMommyTX

Quote:

Quote:

That's why in addition to baking naked I also use a spatula to scratch my butt, that way my hands stay clean!
I'm all about food safety over here.[/quote]

And the spatula goes on the cake????? icon_lol.gif GROSS!!!!!!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 11:40am
post #45 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMommyTX

Quote:

Quote:

I'm all about food safety over here.

And the spatula goes on the cake????? icon_lol.gif GROSS!!!!!![/quote]

What if you KNOW that your butt is clean to begin with, do you even need to worry about washing your hands after scratching it? icon_confused.gif I'm just confused now, with all the complications of gloves and spatulas and such...

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 12:55pm
post #46 of 52

I mean who says gloves are so almighty sterile anyhow.

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 1:45pm
post #47 of 52
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win

And, does anyone else think it MORE gross to see sweaty chefs dripping into their food as seen on challenges like Chopped, Iron Chef, and Top Chef? Gag.

Saw that on Hell's Kitchen a couple of times. Oh. My. God.

And on Iron Chef they are always stirring their pot, tasting, and re-stirring with the same spoon over and over again. Yuk!

cathyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyscakes Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 4:53pm
post #48 of 52
Quote:

Quote:

You made me think of another one... Stores said the most commonly thing found in the bottom of those open bread bin's was fake fingernails...yuck

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 4:57pm
post #49 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesByJen2

Quote:
Quote:

She's very short and old but I love her anyhow icon_biggrin.gif She's the sweet cuddly grandma I never had...and she makes the best Mexican food ever. I don't ask what she wears while she's cooking it icon_biggrin.gif

CakesByJen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByJen2 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 8:41pm
post #50 of 52
Quote:
Quote:

She's the sweet cuddly grandma I never had...and she makes the best Mexican food ever. I don't ask what she wears while she's cooking it

Sweet cuddly grandma and doing dishes in the nude just don't seem to go together, LOL! I just hope she doesn't fry bacon in the nude, too, OUCH! icon_biggrin.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 9:54pm
post #51 of 52

I hope your friend doesn't drink wine.......grapes....feet....ya know the drill! icon_biggrin.gif

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 10:28pm
post #52 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle_75

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win

And, does anyone else think it MORE gross to see sweaty chefs dripping into their food as seen on challenges like Chopped, Iron Chef, and Top Chef? Gag.

Saw that on Hell's Kitchen a couple of times. Oh. My. God.

And on Iron Chef they are always stirring their pot, tasting, and re-stirring with the same spoon over and over again. Yuk!

I don't watch tv, but in the gym they had a few cooking shows (raechel ray, paula dean, some others), they all taste and lick without watching, one show someone touched raw meat, then continued. maybe it was edited out, it didn't look like it, but even yes, why would they edit that out? i turned it off, i cant watch these shows cause they make me nauseous (sp?).

and cuddly old ladies getting their nipples stuck in dw's? not a pretty thought but it did get me laughing.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%