Decorating By greeneyegirl Updated 3 Nov 2009 , 2:23am by MyDiwa

greeneyegirl Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 1:25am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I can buy gloves to use while I color fondant? I am so tired of having red, blue, green, etc. hands for days after i color fondant.

I have tried Micheals and AC Moore but neither carry them.

Thanks in advance!

5 replies
Doug Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 1:25am
post #2 of 6

get food handlers gloves

I get mine at Sams

Costco should have

and GFS Markets have them too

greeneyegirl Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 1:29am
post #3 of 6

Thanks so much! For the life of me I could not figure out what they were I know and I know where to look.

Many thanks!

JenniferMI Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 1:46am
post #4 of 6

I get mine at Gordon's food service. They work great!

Jen icon_smile.gif

MyDiwa Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 2:21am
post #5 of 6

I Buy the playtex Nitrile (latex and powder-free) from the pharmacy section of my grocery store.

MyDiwa Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 2:23am
post #6 of 6

Also a tip for reusing them - after I've finished coloring, i wash my hands while wearing them and they're good to go again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%