Where To Find Script For Monogram?

Decorating By sharon57 Updated 2 Nov 2009 , 1:49pm by Sweet_Treats_1

sharon57 Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 12:15pm
post #1 of 5

I need to make a monogram for a bridal shower cake, never done this before. Does anyone know where I can find a script to trace? I am not good at free hand. Thanks Sharon

4 replies
cakeandpartygirl Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 12:48pm
post #2 of 5

Do you have any graphic arts programs such as print master? Those types of programs have different fonts in which you can change the size and print it out and use that to trace. HTH

sharon57 Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 1:29pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks so much for the reply, but no, I just make cakes for family and don't have anything like that. What about if it is made of fondant or gumpaste, do you just make a snake and shape it until it looks right?

cakeandpartygirl Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 1:37pm
post #4 of 5

You can do that also. Also do a search for free fronts and see what you can come up with.

Sweet_Treats_1 Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 1:49pm
post #5 of 5

They sell these at Hobby Lobby and I'm sure Michaels in the craft and art dept. It is acetone paper cut outs and U could stencil them on the cake or trace them. I think it looks better stenciled if U dont have a really steady hand to trace.

Quote by @%username% on %date%