Need Cutter Seen On Nicholas Lodge Dvd!!!

Decorating By Kellbella Updated 29 Oct 2009 , 1:33pm by LadyGDiver

Kellbella Posted 28 Oct 2009 , 7:03pm
post #1 of 7

Help!! I'm trying to find the hibiscus cutter used on the tropical flower DVD by Nicholas Lodge. I have bought several from GSA and they are all toooo small. The petals seen in the DVD are much larger. I sent an e-mail to customer service at Nicholas' website, but thought I'd try the source of all knowledge...all the wonderful decorators on CC!!! icon_smile.gif

If anyone knows where I can find the cutters I'm talking about I'd greatly appreciat it! Have a luau themed bridal shower on Nov 7. Thanks for all your help.!

6 replies
ibmoser Posted 28 Oct 2009 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 7

Nick sells them. Call his toll-free number (if you are in the US) and ask. I was in the shop last week-end, and I saw them them. He also has the little stamens for the center - and anything else featured in the DVD icon_lol.gif . His shipping is fast and reasonable. Just Google International Sugar Art Collection for the number. His web site is difficult for me to navigate - just call and ask instead.

Kellbella Posted 28 Oct 2009 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks so much! I also thought the website was not so user friendly..still haven't hear reply from them either. Thanks again.

Sweet_Guys Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 12:44am
post #4 of 7

Nicholas had told us at the ICES Convention in Illinois this summer that they were going to revamp it...but so far, nothing yet.

If you call again, ask for Nancy. She's his gallery manager. She is AWESOME!!!

chelleb1974 Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 3:41am
post #5 of 7

They came up to Mass for some classes last week, and Scott told us that the new site is almost done.

But defintely call them - they are so helpful everytime I call!

cblupe Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 4:01am
post #6 of 7

You can also try emailing them; they respond to all of your questions and can give you the prices and costs for shipping. They bend over backwards to be helpful.

Are they revamping their website? I know that it needed to be done and hopefully they will have the most recent DVD's and cutters etc. on their new website.

LadyGDiver Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 1:33pm
post #7 of 7

Thank You Everyone! This is Nancy from International Sugar Art Collection (ISAC). We so often hear the negatives and reading this forum really made my day. We do try to be helpful and Zoe and I thank you!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%