Surprise Show On Tru Tv

Lounge By KKC Updated 26 Oct 2009 , 8:59pm by KKC

KKC Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 3

It comes on, on Tru Tv (formerly Court TV). I must say that I was so disgusted after seeing this show. There are two ladies that are Inspectors and they mean business. This one restaurant (I believe it was a chinese restaurant) their power was out and they restored it some kind of way (no legally) and had a big (I mean huge) leak coming from their looked like someone was pouring buckets of water from the ceiling. They were supposed to be closed but they still took an order from someone. This other restaurant, one of the cooks was preparing food with no gloves and she (the inspector) nearly had a heart attack. The had the little small cockroaches crawling on the walls. icon_surprised.gif Some of the things that they showed was just plain disgusting and I'm hoping that its just like all other reality shows "scripted" or edited to appear like that. Has anyone seen this show?

2 replies
jammjenks Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 8:48pm
post #2 of 3

I've never heard of this show, but it makes me very curious. Shows like that are like a train wreck that you don't want to see, yet you can't help but look.

KKC Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 8:59pm
post #3 of 3

Yeah, it came on this past Saturday...I was flipping thru the channels and came across that and just had to watch. I was reading about it on Google and so far they are saying that its already on "hiatus or fate to be determined". I think it was just gross the things that they were showing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%