I've Been Asked To Take Part In A Tv Show!!

Decorating By CakeWhizz Updated 17 Jun 2010 , 10:49am by CakeWhizz

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:14am
post #91 of 95

I watched the show last night. Great cake.
You must have been so chuffed that all 3 brides picked your cake, just shows a. you are getting the right feel on what they want and b. you make fab cakes.
Well done you x

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:25am
post #92 of 95

Thanks Jayne! What a lovely thing to say. I must admit that I didn't think I had any chance of winning at all. I felt like the underdog and for me it was just a nice day out and an opportunity to meet other cake makers. All the cakes I did were challenging for a number of reasons and I took a huge risk in using techniques I'd never done before. For me, it was the opportunity to do and learn somethig new that spurred me on (sorry to prattle on!)

CakeWhizz Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:27am
post #93 of 95

PS:

For CC members who want to watch last night's show, click on http://www.weddingtv.com/tv-shows/1631/the-great-cake-bake/

njoycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
njoycakes Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 10:33am
post #94 of 95

I've been watching the shows and just found out you were on here from another poster on another forum.
You're a totally deserving winner, you really listened to each bride's brief and put it into cake. well done you x

CakeWhizz Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 10:49am
post #95 of 95

Thanks njoycakes! What a lovely thing to say. I really appreciate your support! I went into the competition not expecting anything and it was nice to win three out of three challenges.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%