Holiday Trays?

Decorating By Writecakes Updated 26 Oct 2009 , 6:36pm by Writecakes

Writecakes Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 3:19pm
post #1 of 3

I really want to put together some holiday trays this year - partly to make some holiday spending money and partly to introduce my cupcakes, cookies and candy to potential clients. I just can't figure out how I want to do it and how to charge for them. If any of you have done these, could you please help me out? Thanks so much for your input. icon_smile.gif

2 replies
cocorum21 Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 5:27pm
post #2 of 3

I did holiday TINS last year. Doing the same this year mine are going to be small tin $25 and large $50. I have an attic full of christmas tins from after christmas last year I bought them 75% off. I make several different things...chocolate covered oreo, decorated cookies, sugar cookies, cake truffles....

One thing I would make clear is there is no substituting! I have a list of what each tin has, I'm not going to sit and try to only put two of this in here and sub it with three of these and one of those instead of two...... you get the point. If they want extra sugar cookies then I'll add a dozen of those in for a special price since I'm already baking sugar cookies anyways.

Writecakes Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 6:36pm
post #3 of 3

That's what I need help figuring out. That's good advice - no substitions!
How many items do you fit in a $25 tin? About how big are the tins?
Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%