Where To Buy Square Cake Pans?

Decorating By shannonlovebug Updated 28 Oct 2009 , 1:29am by 1234me

shannonlovebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannonlovebug Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 2:56pm
post #1 of 4

I'm poor right now but the wilton pans obviously won't work for a wedding cake. So who's got the best price on square pans?

3 replies
FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 4:49pm
post #2 of 4

If you have a tax id# and at least 10 days before you need it you can get wholesale prices on Magic Line pans at CK Products (just add www. and .com to that for their website). You need to be set up with an acct before you can view their prices, but the pans are cheaper than buying Wilton wholesale. I have all my square pans from them and wish I had had access before I brought all my round ones from Wilton.

If you don't have a tax id, I've heard that Into the Oven has good prices on MagicLine, but I haven't ever order from them myself. I've ordered from Country Kitchen SA and their service was great.

grandmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmom Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 4:54pm
post #3 of 4

I am not a business, just having fun... and recently bought all new round, square and oblong pans. I found the best prices on Magic Line at www.cooksdream.com. If you're buying a bunch, watch for a 10% discount code on the top of the screen. I found one buried way deep for 15% off, but you had to spend a couple hundred to use it. It was UB15.

Edited to add that shipping took about 10-12 days. Also, Amazon has good prices on ML and quick shipping.

1234me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1234me Posted 28 Oct 2009 , 1:29am
post #4 of 4

www.cakepans4less.com is where I got mine. Quick shipping and great square corners!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%