My Own Version...

Decorating By baycheeks1 Updated 26 Oct 2009 , 1:00pm by KHalstead

baycheeks1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baycheeks1 Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 11:17pm
post #1 of 6

I'm sure this has been done before by someone on here...but I made my own version of Ding Dongs...

A few weeks back I had one, and the way I like to eat it is to eat the chocolate coating off first and then the cake...When I ate the cake it was horrible...dry and...What were we thinking as children eating them?

Anyhow, I took the liberty of making two, well three flavors...and I thought to myself, I will not ever if possible be buyin another ding dong in my life!

Chocolate with vanilla cream, Chocolate with PB cream, and Lemon with vanilla cream...

Now I know I cant call them Ding Dongs...but I'm figurin that one out...and I need to put more filling in them...

I posted pics in my photos...but I'll post one here...let me know what you think...
LL

5 replies
ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 11:28pm
post #2 of 6

Yummy! How about calling them ding a lings.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 6

or ring dings or something (is that name already taken?)

sammie192 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sammie192 Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 12:16am
post #4 of 6

what ever you call them ,they look good! yummy make want one.

baycheeks1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baycheeks1 Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 12:53am
post #5 of 6

Yeah I am tryin to think of a name...those are some good ones...I think if I were to advertise them to ppl to make them...what would be catchy...hmmm...

Sammie...they are so good...I'm thinking that maybe since the ding dongs sit so long on the shelf maybe they get dry, but wouldn't the chocolate help lock in the chocolate?...IDK...

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 1:00pm
post #6 of 6

yeah, no doubt they're dry........would make a good hockey puck though LOL

Decadent discs? lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%