My Devious Cake Design... Lol

Decorating By LeckieAnne Updated 25 Oct 2009 , 10:19pm by cylstrial

LeckieAnne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeckieAnne Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 8:35am
post #1 of 6

So I went shopping today with my husband for my sister's birthday gift and got her a shirt/sweatshirt combo. At the checkout line, there was a gift box and paper that totally matched the shirts. I had to get it. My hubby totally flipped ('cause I have tons of plain white gift boxes at home) - but I had to get it, it was too cute!

Anyway - he gives me grief for like the whole next hour. So tonight, I made her cake - and had no idea what I was going to make anyway - so I made her cake to match the box! I'm totally cracking up 'cause hubby's gonna' lose it when he notices that cake matches the box too! LOL
LL

5 replies
Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 9:09am
post #2 of 6

Nice! I am always collecting b'day cards, wrapping paper and gift boxes going hey that design would be great on a cake one day lol icon_rolleyes.gif

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 9:10am
post #3 of 6

Nice cake got to love it when a plan comes together icon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 1:28pm
post #4 of 6

LOVE it! Great job!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 1:38pm
post #5 of 6

I have a bottom drawer in my *caking room* that is full of wrapping paper, ribbons etc - a girl can never have tooooo much icon_smile.gif

I blame the manufactures - they just keep bringing out new designs that one must have - icon_wink.gif

Boxes - love them - again, i blame the manufactures - icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Good for you - deciding that that box was a *must have* because the cake looks great... thumbs_up.gif
After all, it was for someone special.

Bluehue icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 10:19pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeckieAnne

So I went shopping today with my husband for my sister's birthday gift and got her a shirt/sweatshirt combo. At the checkout line, there was a gift box and paper that totally matched the shirts. I had to get it. My hubby totally flipped ('cause I have tons of plain white gift boxes at home) - but I had to get it, it was too cute!

Anyway - he gives me grief for like the whole next hour. So tonight, I made her cake - and had no idea what I was going to make anyway - so I made her cake to match the box! I'm totally cracking up 'cause hubby's gonna' lose it when he notices that cake matches the box too! LOL

LOL! icon_lol.gif Your cake is too cute though!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%