Snow White Cake...need Ideas

Decorating By hollyncas Updated 25 Oct 2009 , 11:55pm by Torile

hollyncas Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 6:52am
post #1 of 3

I have a cake coming up for a 4 year old little girl...the only thing she specified is that she wants it to be Snow White. Any ideas besides the barbie sticking up out of a cake???? please help...i'm completely clueless...

2 replies
SugarFrosted Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 7:10am
post #2 of 3

You could use a purchased Snow White Princess figure and the cake could be the cottage she and the 7 Dwarves lived in. Maybe get those figures too. Then she'd have the toys to play with after the cake is eaten.
Like these:

Is this for your child or for a customer? If for a customer, you could either ask the customer to purchase the figures or you could do it and add the cost to the cake.

Or make the figures from fondant, like these:

Another idea from the galleries here:

Torile Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 11:55pm
post #3 of 3

I actually think the wondermold pans with the doll inside are a great idea for a little girls cake.
What little girl doesn't want that cake?
I am doing something similar for a 4th birthday this coming Saturday (which also happens to be Halloween). The birthday girl will be dressed as Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, for the Halloween B'day party so I am doing the barbie doll as belle and then two other tiers --- still not sure what those will be but I thought the cake "dressed" as the birthday girl would be cute.

Quote by @%username% on %date%