Decorating By laidbackluvvie Updated 26 Oct 2009 , 3:25am by JanH

laidbackluvvie  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 8

hi all, i only discovered cakecentral about 9-30 last night, its wonderful and everyone seems so friendly needless to say i was still looking at 3am this morning as new to cake decorating i know i am going to find lots of help and ideas here. thank you everyone.

7 replies
 Bluehue  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 5:08pm
post #2 of 8

Welcome LBL icon_smile.gif ... just what we need, a breath of fresh air.... thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
Hope you enjoy you time here - remember, if you make it...post a picture of it icon_wink.gif

Bluehue icon_smile.gif

laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 8

thanks bh, i will need a bit of practice first lol before i post. regards lbl thumbs_up.gif

mightydragon663  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mightydragon663 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:29pm
post #4 of 8

Welcome aboard! I just started in July and love it. There are so many talented folks who freely share their expertise, and I have learned so much from them. icon_biggrin.gif

laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 7:41pm
post #5 of 8

thanks md, it restores your faith in humanity when you meet so many generous and genuine people, i am going to love this place . x lbl

tatorchip  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 7:46pm
post #6 of 8

welcome CC feel free to jump in and we will try to help you lots of real nice and talented people on CC

agentdorkfish  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agentdorkfish Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 3:14am
post #7 of 8

Welcome! This place is beyond incredible. Everyone is so wonderful. And don't be shy about uploading your pictures! Just look at mine! They're far from perfect! But I have received so much advice and so many encouraging words!

JanH  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 3:25am
post #8 of 8

Hi and Welcome to CC, laidbackluvvie. icon_smile.gif

International cooking terms glossary:

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-603444-.html

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%