Decorating By laidbackluvvie Updated 26 Oct 2009 , 3:25am by JanH

laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 8

hi all, i only discovered cakecentral about 9-30 last night, its wonderful and everyone seems so friendly needless to say i was still looking at 3am this morning as new to cake decorating i know i am going to find lots of help and ideas here. thank you everyone.

7 replies
Bluehue Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 5:08pm
post #2 of 8

Welcome LBL icon_smile.gif ... just what we need, a breath of fresh air.... thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
Hope you enjoy you time here - remember, if you make a picture of it icon_wink.gif

Bluehue icon_smile.gif

laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 8

thanks bh, i will need a bit of practice first lol before i post. regards lbl thumbs_up.gif

mightydragon663 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:29pm
post #4 of 8

Welcome aboard! I just started in July and love it. There are so many talented folks who freely share their expertise, and I have learned so much from them. icon_biggrin.gif

laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 7:41pm
post #5 of 8

thanks md, it restores your faith in humanity when you meet so many generous and genuine people, i am going to love this place . x lbl

tatorchip Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 7:46pm
post #6 of 8

welcome CC feel free to jump in and we will try to help you lots of real nice and talented people on CC

agentdorkfish Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 3:14am
post #7 of 8

Welcome! This place is beyond incredible. Everyone is so wonderful. And don't be shy about uploading your pictures! Just look at mine! They're far from perfect! But I have received so much advice and so many encouraging words!

JanH Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 3:25am
post #8 of 8

Hi and Welcome to CC, laidbackluvvie. icon_smile.gif

International cooking terms glossary:

Quote by @%username% on %date%