Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Baking By KacieMeredith Updated 25 Oct 2009 , 12:26am by KacieMeredith

KacieMeredith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KacieMeredith Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 4:34pm
post #1 of 12

So I just dropped 50 cross cookies for a christening that starts in 4 hours. MASS CASUALTIES. These are my first cookies (BTW)...I cried, cleaned up, cried some more...Im better now...time to remake them...wish me luck...I just needed to vent to some people who would understand the feelings I have right now. Wont be back on till they are done!

11 replies
Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 4:47pm
post #2 of 12

icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif Now that is sad.

I have broken some - but never that many at one time - icon_surprised.gif
Oh dear, here's hoping you get everything done in 4 hours.

Think i would of icon_cry.gif AND tapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.gif

Bluehue

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 4:48pm
post #3 of 12

Awe Kacie, I'm sorry you had such a bad accident, but they do happen. I once dropped a whiole cake (to serve 100) while I was delivering it and in front of the chef who ordered it. Right on the street, smashed completely. With 3 hours to produce a new one.

I feel bad for you, praying that things get better though

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 4:57pm
post #4 of 12

Tons of cake angels are swooping into your kitchen.

It's gonna be ok.

KacieMeredith Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 5:11pm
post #5 of 12

Thank you ladies for your kind words..they are greatly appreciated.
I did just get good news, me partner in crime and fellow baker just told me the thing isnt until tomorrow, the only reason delivery was going to be in a few hours was so the mother could package the cookies in little bags and what not. Luckily she is a friend to my partner and we are explaining everything now. So I think the angels may have come. Thanks all!!!

dorie67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dorie67 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 5:21pm
post #6 of 12

Awesome, could not have worked out better! princess.gif

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 5:21pm
post #7 of 12

!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:20pm
post #8 of 12

Wow! Never had prayers answered so quickly. That's fantastic!!! hope your taking in a big sigh of relief before jumping back into things. Here's to having a better rest of the day icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:33pm
post #9 of 12

Oh my heart dropped when I read this icon_sad.gif I would have done exactly what you did.....
cried and cried, then got busy making more.
Good to see your time schedule isn't as bad as 1st implied and you can get them done.
What a hard thing to have happen icon_sad.gif I think most of us have had something similar happen at one time or another.

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 6:58pm
post #10 of 12

o gosh! i am so glad you are going to have more time to remake them! lol gotta love those cake angels icon_smile.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 7:16pm
post #11 of 12

My heart was in my mouth, your first post. - So glad it's working out.

KacieMeredith Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 12:26am
post #12 of 12

Thank you thank you thank you. Everyone. I really appreciate your support. Well good news is they are all finished, and Im pretty proud of them considering they were my first cookie attempt (well second if you count the ones I dropped). They have been picked up and she loved them. Ill post picks later but for now Im completely worn out and my game just started so its time to relax and watch some football.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%