Just Bought A 7Qt Cuisinart Stand Mixer!!!

Decorating By TheBlonde Updated 25 Oct 2009 , 11:25am by TheBlonde

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:09pm
post #1 of 9

I am so excited. I pretty much burnt out my KA even though it still works for small jobs...well I was looking at the 7qt cuisinart online and really wanted one but did have the money. I went to the mall right next to my work for lunch and walked by a tiny kitchen store. I've only been in there once before but something was calling me into the store. I found the 7 qt stand mixer on clearance for $299.99. I came back to work and called my dad and asked him for my early Christmas present icon_smile.gif. He's brining me the money tonight. So I went back over to the store and bought it!!!! I am so friggin excited. I will definitely be using it tonight!!!! YAY

8 replies
zubia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zubia Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 9

Congrats ,and happy baking.

pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 9

I'm soooooo jealous! What color is it?

TheBlonde Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:27pm
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattigunter

I'm soooooo jealous! What color is it?

Brushed Chrome icon_smile.gif

pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:29pm
post #5 of 9

My next one will be a 7 qt. It will either be a viking or a cuisinart - whatever I can get the best deal on when I'm ready.

TheBlonde Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 12:13pm
post #6 of 9

I used it last night to make my BC icing and I love it!!! It works like a dream...only one small thing. Kind of stinks when I'm making a smaller batch of stuff with such a deep bowl but that's what I get for buying a 7qt icon_smile.gif

phoufer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
phoufer Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 12:24pm
post #7 of 9

Congrats! I bought one not long ago, I got a great deal too mine came with a bonus extra 7 qt. bowl and the food processor attachment. I love it!!!! Now I make double batches of Sugar Shacks buttercream icing etc. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Abbiedal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Abbiedal Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 10:36am
post #8 of 9

so do you guys have a preference over Cuisinart or KA? Congratulations TheBlonde I too am jealous!!!!

TheBlonde Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 11:25am
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbiedal

so do you guys have a preference over Cuisinart or KA? Congratulations TheBlonde I too am jealous!!!!

I would say that it depends on what you are using it for. I make my MMF, gumpaste and RI in my mixer and my KA can't handle that. My Cuisinart has 1000 watts of power compaired to me KA Classic which has 250 watts.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%