Help! I Lost My Post

Decorating By macevedo Updated 22 Oct 2009 , 11:13pm by macevedo

macevedo Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 7:54pm
post #1 of 5

i am new here and i put up a post yesterday and as i was reading it , it disappeared, what did i do?

4 replies
Tee-Y Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 5

Check in the box on your left i.e ---''my forum posts'' to see if it is there and if not you might have to re-type your post. Sorry, tapedshut.gif happens but try again.

Texas_Rose Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 8:35pm
post #3 of 5

Sometimes posts that turn into big arguments get deleted by the moderators.

If I'm right, yours was the post about fondant in contests and it was turning into a big didn't do anything wrong, fondant vs buttercream can be a touchy topic around here, that's all.

The general consensus was that people are looking more at the overall design than the materials used, when they vote, so don't be afraid to enter a contest or two icon_biggrin.gif

__Jamie__ Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 9:17pm
post #4 of 5

Yeah, you didn't lose it, someone's sensitive little feelers got bent and it was deleted. I don't know why, (nor do I care, but I'm bored) especially since everyone explained themselves and it ended up being a great big plug for some people's amazingly awesome buttercream smoothing abilities. Go figure! icon_biggrin.gif

macevedo Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 5

as i was reading the responses to my first post i didn't think that it was a big argument, go figure. i was sooo confused when all of a sudden my post dissapeared. anyway i understand some people find it easier to work with fondant and others buttercream. i prefer buttercream , partly because i enjoy piping and also i feel it is less wasteful, since from my experience the fondant gets thrown away, and i hate throwing food away , it makes me feel bad.

Quote by @%username% on %date%