Omg What A Night!

Decorating By TheBlonde Updated 21 Oct 2009 , 11:13am by TheBlonde

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 3:42am
post #1 of 8

I just finished making 10 cakes and I'm sooooo ready for bed. They are just for a tasting at work so it's not a big deal....well I sliced two of my fingers with my Agbay...first time I've done that and OUCH! Then when I thought I was finally done and I was walking my cakes out to the car I dropped two. I literally sat on the steps and laughed...that's all I could do. Thank goodness that are not for a customer!!! LOL GOOD NIGHT!!!

7 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 3:54am
post #2 of 8

Ouch! Not a good day! We all have days like that from time to time, though. Have a good night's rest!

HarleyDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HarleyDee Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 3:58am
post #3 of 8

Hate that you've had a rough day but glad it was a bad day for work cakes rather than a bad day for a wedding cake!

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 4:13am
post #4 of 8

We all have days like that, and its great when you can laugh thru it.......shows character.............it will get better....cheer up

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 4:29am
post #5 of 8

Sorry this is quite random but as soon as i saw your subject name for this post right away i got the song 'Oh what a night by Frankie Valli' in my head icon_rolleyes.gif lol

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 4:39am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

Sorry this is quite random but as soon as i saw your subject name for this post right away i got the song 'Oh what a night by Frankie Valli' in my end icon_rolleyes.gif lol

icon_lol.gif So did I!

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 4:46am
post #7 of 8

Whoops i meant I got the song in my HEAD not in my end...........and the wrong end it would have been LOL

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 11:13am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

Sorry this is quite random but as soon as i saw your subject name for this post right away i got the song 'Oh what a night by Frankie Valli' in my head icon_rolleyes.gif lol

lol...I didn't even think of that...hahahaha

I got some sleep and now I'm up making cakes before I have to get my daughter on the bus and go to my day job. Busy busy busy... icon_smile.gif I really did think it was funny last night....you should have seen my boyfriend's face when I did it...he didn't know how to react. hahaha....just have to laugh at our mistakes...it's the only way...getting upset doesn't make it better icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%