What To Make For A Boy Turning 12??

Decorating By msc2006 Updated 20 Oct 2009 , 8:02pm by vicki3336

msc2006 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msc2006 Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 11:51am
post #1 of 4

I need some help here...lol My step son is turning 12 nad I have NO idea what kind of theme to do for his cake?! His two loves are baseball and video games BOTH of which I have already done in previous years and now I just have no clue what to do for him?! Anyone have any ideas on what might be cool for a 12 yr. old boy? Thanks!! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 4

for a 12 yr. old boy, the popular things I get are skateboarding, guitars, video games (maybe you could do something FROM one of his fav. games?)

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 5:23pm
post #3 of 4

Why not make an Xbox cake? or playstation...Skateboard....

vicki3336 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicki3336 Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 8:02pm
post #4 of 4

I made an army tank for my son's 13th birthday last month. He, all of his friends, my 15 year old son and all of his friends thought it was the coolest cake they had ever seen. They all play video games with soldiers but aren't into GI Joe or anything. It's in my pictures but I don't know how to attach it from this computer. For my 15 year old son's birthday two weeks later, I did a topsy turvy with his favorite colors (UT orange, green and black) with stripes, dots and diamonds, but haven't posted photos yet. I know I get sick of sports cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%