Sps System

Decorating By chouxchoux Updated 8 Nov 2009 , 3:03am by chouxchoux

chouxchoux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chouxchoux Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 1:40am
post #1 of 7

i need to find out more about the sps system and where to buy one. thanks for any help.

6 replies
phoufer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
phoufer Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 1:48am
post #2 of 7

Look in the forums under How to, there is a sticky note there by Leahs. She explains exactly how to use sps with pictures. Not sure about where to get them where you are but I think most cake suppliers would carry them.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 1:55am
post #3 of 7

You can buy SPS from BakeryCrafts (you'll be required to prove you're a business) or retail thru Global Sugar Art or Oasis Supply, both online.

chouxchoux Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 1:20am
post #4 of 7

leah.... do you have instructions like "sps instructions for dummies?" meaning me!!! i cannot seem to understand how it works. icon_redface.gif

chouxchoux Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 2:31am
post #5 of 7

leah...by george i think i've got it! i was a little confused by them not attaching onto each other, but i trust what you say, so here i go, i'm ordering...btw...thanks for all of your help with our questions, you are very kind! thumbs_up.gif

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 2:51am
post #6 of 7

Ummm . . . dowels and cardboards don't attach to each other. At least with SPS the legs and plates are locked together.

chouxchoux Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 3:03am
post #7 of 7

no..it's difficult for me to explain what i was thinking...i was thinking that the sps was supposed to fit unto a bottom plate and that the legs fit into the previous plate. i guess that's what i was trying to say. i realize that dowels and cardboard are not attached. but thank you for your help, your advice is much appreciated.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%