Can Anyone Please Help Me Find Free Printable Tags?!

Lounge By three_sets_of_twins Updated 20 Oct 2009 , 9:12pm by three_sets_of_twins

three_sets_of_twins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
three_sets_of_twins Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 9:39pm
post #1 of 3

Im doing wedding favors and am trying to find printable labels/tags that I can edit with the bride and groom's monograms on the front. I'm trying to find something just simple end elegant, ideally a black and white damask border of somesort...EDITABLE!
Please?!

I found some on PDF file I want to use but I dont know how to write on the front of the picture without having that stupid white square ruin it. (lol ok not very good with computers or their lingo.)

2 replies
andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 10:55pm
post #2 of 3

If you already have a tag that you like and the text box is the only thing giving you a problem then I think I can help. Create your text box, write what you want, then right click on the text box and there should be an option to format text box, you can then make it see thru and remove the border, only your writing will remain. You can also drag the whole text box around to get it in the perfect spot. Hope that helps. Andrea

three_sets_of_twins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
three_sets_of_twins Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 9:12pm
post #3 of 3

Well I wish I checked the thread earlier! I ended up finding some label templates and editing them using paint but they werent my first choice. The one I origionally wanted was a pdf. But im saving this info and using it next week! Thank you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%