Necesito La Mas Rica Receta De Buttercream Icing

Español By brendaliz18pr Updated 20 Oct 2009 , 3:21am by Frankyola

brendaliz18pr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brendaliz18pr Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 7:37pm
post #1 of 5

Hola chicas siempre hacia la receta de wilton y la hice hace dias y wacala jaja no se porque ya no me gustaba... quiero hacer una receta diferente... un icing fresco rico que uno quiera comerselo solito jaja. Gracias por sus ayuda, estuve buscando en las recetas q estan guardadas ya aqui pero no encuentro una de buttercream.
Gracias
Brenda icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
brendaliz18pr Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 11:31pm
post #2 of 5

Nadie me contesto icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Pero esta bien... ya encontre la receta q usaba originalmente, busque en un folder y la encontre.... ya la hice mmmmm rica.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 1:54am
post #3 of 5

Brendaliz mil disculpas por no haberte ayudado a tiempo pero la verdad no vi tu post hasta ahorita que entre pero para la proxima aqui te pongo esta que es super buena y queda super lisita y no se derrite con el calor espero que te sirva y mil disculpas otra vez icon_redface.gif

5 1/2 cups hi ratio shortening ( sweetex)
5 pounds powdered sugar
liquid which consists of 1)flavorings and 2) a liquid I make by mixing powdered coffee creamer, one cup to one cup hot water. I make this liquid up a few cups at a time and keep it in the fridge till I need it. Use the liquid hot.

make a big batch in my 5 qt mixer. It gets the level of icing well above the paddle while mixing, and you get very little to no air bubbles in your icing this way. It is important to start with an icing with as little air as possible; so i fill my KA to the rim with this recipe:

mix shortening and liquid first till smooth and creamy. then slowly add a steady stream of PS until it is all incorporated on speed one or 2.

Then I let it go for 5-7-minutes till creamy and smooth on about speed 6.

I ice the tops of my cakes with the open coupler in a pastry bag and give it a quick smoothing with a hot spatuala ( dry, not wet). I then ice the sdies regualry, then use my bench scraper to smooth out the sides. after that I pull the excess icing along the top edge in toward the middle of the cake . I get down eye level with it to make sure that top edge is level all along and not waving. i then use viva with my hands, then viva with a fondant smoother and then computer paper with the smoother to give the final smoothing; which really is the magic touch.

Sugarshacks Buttercream for 4.5 quart Kitchenaid

4 ½ cups hi-ratio shortening (2 lbs, .54 oz by weight)
4 lbs powdered sugar
4 tbsp flavoring (2 vanilla, 1 butter/vanilla, 1 crème bouquet)
2 tsp salt
12 tbsp coffee creamer mixture

Mix shortening with warm coffee creamer mixture and flavorings. Add 4 cups of sugar and salt. Then stream in remaining sugar. Mix at speed 6 until ready.

SI NO ENCUENTRAS LA HIGH RATIO SHORTENING PUEDES HACER LA DE INDIDEBY QUE ES SUPER RICA Y FACIL DE TRABAJAR CON ELLA AQUI TE LA PONGO

Indydebi's Crisco-Based Buttercream Icing

Serves/Yields:
Prep. Time:
Cook Time:
Category: Frostings
Difficulty: Easy  

I was given this recipe over 25 years ago by a friend and it's the only icing recipe I've ever used. (I actually didn't know there were other "wedding cake icing" recipes out there!). All measurements are approximate since I'm a "until it looks right cook". Too thin? Add more sugar. Too thick? Add more milk. Luv the flavor of vanilla? Throw lots of it in there! This icing crusts VERY well and holds up great in extreme heat and humidity (passed the "sat outdoors in 90 degrees in August humidity in Indiana for over 5 hours" test!)

1-1/3 cups Cricso
1/3 to 1/2 cup milk, depending on consistency needed
3 Tbsp powdered Dream Whip (*)
2-3 Tbsp clear vanilla, depending on your personal taste
2 lbs powdered sugar

(*) A powdered whipped topping mix made by Kraft Foods, usually found in the cake/sugar aisle in the grocery.

There's no wrong way to mix this. I usually mix all but the powdered sugar for a minute or two, then gradually add the sugar, but the only reason I did this was to avoid the "sugar-splash" factor. The longer the mixer runs, the smoother it gets. Sifting the powdered sugar before blending helps with smoothness but is not necessary.

ESTA SON LAS DOS QUE YO USO Y NO LAS CAMBIO POR NADA DEL MUNDO ESPERO QUE TE SIRVAN thumbs_up.gif

brendaliz18pr Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 2:10am
post #4 of 5

gracias las printiare y no te sientas mal por no haber entrado o visto mi mensaje eso no es nada... yo encontre la que me gusta en un folder.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 3:21am
post #5 of 5

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%