Tolle Ribbon?

Decorating By kickasscakes Updated 19 Oct 2009 , 3:11pm by kickasscakes

kickasscakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 4:25am
post #1 of 6

I am on the hunt for a pic I have seen on here before. I probably have the name wrong, I thought it was called tolle? It is thinly rolled fondant or gumpaste strands, curled to mimic the old art originally done with paper?

It is a beautiful technique, and would love to try it on a cake this week.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

5 replies
kickasscakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 4:48am
post #3 of 6


Thanks Sucre Sucre!!

SucreSucre Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 4:57am
post #4 of 6

You're welcome icon_smile.gif

kickasscakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 3:11pm
post #6 of 6

thanks guys!
Man I love this site!

Quote by @%username% on %date%