Master Airbrush ?missing Part

Decorating By Bonniecakes08 Updated 28 Nov 2010 , 10:27pm by vescakes07

Bonniecakes08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bonniecakes08 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 8

Hi, bought a Master G23 airbrush system. There is no way to attach the air hose to the compressor! Has anyone else used this? Any ideas?

7 replies
Brandy982006 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandy982006 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 5:17pm
post #2 of 8

I just bought one also, Are you trying to connect the gun to the hose or the hose to the compressor? My problem was the gut to the hose but there is a piece that can be taken off the bottom of the gun, then the hose was able to connect properly.

Brandy982006 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 5:19pm
post #3 of 8

Sorry, just re-read your post...the hose to the compressor. Is there something that can be taken off the compressor or hose? like an extra little piece that can be screwed off to help connect the hose?

farmom3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farmom3 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 5:22pm
post #4 of 8

Hi,
I just got mine yesterday, is there any instraction come with yours ???
mine just have a paper with no information, but I find a piece to attach the airhose to the compressor, you don't have it ??
hope its help

Bonniecakes08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bonniecakes08 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 5:27pm
post #5 of 8

Well, I guess I panicked too soon! Yes, there is a small piece that needs to come off the end of the extra piece that comes with it. But there are no instructions. It also took me a while to get the spray adjusted correctly. Works well, and seems worth the price of ? 49.99 I think. Thanks everyone for your help!

Brandy982006 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 5:28pm
post #6 of 8

Mine only came with a piece of paper as well...very frustrating. I just played with it till I figured it out, although my kids and dogs ran from the room when I took it out of the box and nothing seemed to connect, LOL. But I found that extra piece connected to the gun and unscrewed it...the family slowly came back in to see I figured it out icon_lol.gif

farmom3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farmom3 Posted 18 Oct 2009 , 5:30pm
post #7 of 8

That's good, Bonniecakes08
can I ask you how you adjust the spray ???
sorry I don't know anything about air brush icon_redface.gif

vescakes07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vescakes07 Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 10:27pm
post #8 of 8

All, I just received my airbrush - G23 - and they still have not added any additional information. I too thought I was missing a part to connect the hose to the compressor. I sent the company an email and searched the web to find an answer. Thanks for your post on pulling the extra piece off the coupler. You wonder why they haven't changed this ???

Looking forward to airbrushing.... icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%