Round Styrofoam Cake Separtors?????????????

Decorating By abed Updated 15 Oct 2009 , 5:17pm by KHalstead

abed Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 2:51pm
post #1 of 6

I recently saw an episode of amazing cakes and the cake girls used a round or square, can't remember, inbetween the cakes. They were a lot smaller than the actual cake size. Where would you get these???

5 replies
PinkLisa Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 2:54pm
post #2 of 6

I just bought smaller sized cake dummies (4" found ones).

abed Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 6

Hi Pinklisa,
Where did you get your 4inch from?

__Jamie__ Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 5:15pm
post #4 of 6

Styrofoam disks from the floral department at Michael's and Joans. Wrapped in fondant, ribbon, covered in RI, whatever you want.

PinkLisa Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 5:15pm
post #5 of 6

Maybe Global Sugar Art. I don't remember but you can get them where they sell cake dummies. Also Michaels has 1" high styrofoam disks that could work as well if you don't need it as high.

KHalstead Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 5:17pm
post #6 of 6

just get them in the floral dept. They're anywhere from 1-2" thick, you can double, or triple stack them as needed. The dollar tree sells 2 4" round ones in a pkg. for $1.00

Quote by @%username% on %date%