wendi Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:46pm
post #1 of

i was wondering if someone could answer a question for me, i am wanting to bake a pound cake and it calls for a tube pan and all i have is a bunt pan, can i still do it but in a bunt pan??? thanks a bunch wendi

2 replies
briansbaker Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:48pm
post #2 of

same thing, the tube pan has two parts to it.. Although it is still the same.. you can use it..

ntertayneme Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:55pm
post #3 of

A tube pan is flat in the bottom.. you could use a bundt pan or a tube pan and it should work out fine for you icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%