How To Make Lace Molds

Decorating By tiggy2 Updated 15 Oct 2009 , 11:51pm by janebrophy

tiggy2 Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 12:24am
post #1 of 9

Here's a tutorial on making lace molds.

8 replies
ibmoser Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 1:05am
post #2 of 9

WOW!!! Thanks so much for the link. I already have the Dits and silicone on hand - Happy Days!

CakeVision Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 1:27am
post #3 of 9

That is AWESOME!! Right into my fav's that link went...thanks for sharing!

kristiezen920 Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 2:05am
post #4 of 9

Awesome, thank you!

doodledo Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 12:53pm
post #5 of 9

How can I save this to a favorite?

ninatat Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 5:05pm
post #6 of 9

hi so for an investment of maybe 30.00 i think this is good, and the best part, the clay is resuseable, and it seems the ditz goes along way, and you can handle all of it with your hands. i tried one some months ago that someone posted and bought the trial kit. it worked but very messy, you had to measure exactly which i thought i did but at the end it ended up being short and the last few molds came out sticky, and what ever you used to mix it in had to be something you didn't want to use ever again. the other was around $29.99 plus shipping, so from watching the video i give it a thums up, i like to use the stamps i've gotten from the dollar store and Michials has a section of stamps not the rubber stamps section although i had some rubber ones mounted on wood and just removed from the wood, they were in a different section in bins, for 50 cent's to a dollar, they are a hand sponge. i'm thinking you wouldn't have to use the clay, because you would put it directly on the stamp. and the ditz you could probably let it air dry, i'm going to try this next month. you probably have a favorates section in the upper left side of your screen just click on it and it will ask save to favorates and click yes, my favorate is over flowing lol if any one orders sooner let us know.

tiggy2 Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 6:58pm
post #7 of 9

You're very welcome! I'm going to purchase the materials and give it a try.

ninatat Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 11:27pm
post #8 of 9

oh and the one from the other site was yellow and white just so you get the right one

janebrophy Posted 15 Oct 2009 , 11:51pm
post #9 of 9

That looks great! I just spent a small fortune on a similar product at Michael's just to cover a beer bottle!

Quote by @%username% on %date%