Do You Know This Resizing Photo Program?

Decorating By MCook Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 1:45pm by MCook

MCook Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:21am
post #1 of 7

Recently had to have my computer worked on and they dumped the program I used for resizing photos for uploading to CakeCentral. I got the name of the program from here a long time ago but can't remember the name of it. It would resize the image by pixel or inches and also let you put text across the photo, such as your bakery name.

Seems as if the word "fire" was in the name.... something fire or fire somehting : (

If you are using or know what program this is, please email me. I know there are others available online, but this one was simple and just what I needed. Plus, I already know how to use this one thumbs_up.gif
Email please.

6 replies
JodieF Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 2:02am
post #2 of 7

I use the Microsoft photo resizer...nifty little powertoy! You download it, then when you right click on a photo you'll now have the option to resize photos (you can highlight more than 1 photo to resize them all at once). I choose 800x600, click ok and they'll all done! It couldn't be simpler!

There are a bunch of other cool powertoys on that page too!


Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 2:39am
post #4 of 7

Here's the one I use that I got off of CC a few years back:

Maybe this is the one you're looking for. HTH

MCook Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:22pm
post #5 of 7

I'll certainly check these out since they are working for you all.

...and next time (I hope there's not one) I'll write down all my programs before taking my computer to the shop!

Thanks for your replies.

KHalstead Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:41pm
post #6 of 7

if you go to you can upload your photos, crop and edit, add watermarks, resize, put frames on them.....tons of stuff for free. They even have "stickers" you can put on the DD put crowns and tiaras on these frogs (just on the photo, not the actual frogs) she found when we were camping, she cried when she had to let them go so I made this collage on picnik for her to remember them by ...........but they also have a "sticker" that is the TM for trademarked and The @C thing for copyright, pretty cool.

MCook Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 1:45pm
post #7 of 7

KHalstead, that is soooo cool. I can see myself spending DAYS on my computer playing with pics of my grandkids!!!

Adding to my list of sites to try out!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%