Edible Photo Printing

Decorating By marv Updated 24 Aug 2005 , 7:30pm by erinlynn22

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:06pm
post #1 of 4

I just wonder if there's anyone here who could print an edible image/photo for somebody and send it by mail...and for how much?? TY.

3 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:09pm
post #2 of 4

I know the chain store bakeries, i.e., WalMart, Sam's do them here if requested for a charge. Have you tried any bakeries in your area? Are you looking for one to be done or are you asking if we do them and mail for people? With the heat that I have down where I live, I'd be afraid to mail on to someone because of it melting or getting torn in shipment icon_sad.gif

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:20pm
post #3 of 4

I'm in Calgary, Canada and Walmarts here doesn't have bakeries in it (as far as I know). I just 'thought I'd ask because I remember someone has posted in Wilton forums that they could print and send edible photos for those who need it.

I am actually looking for one who could do that for me so I could mention that I could do edible photos on cakes as well.

erinlynn22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinlynn22 Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 7:30pm
post #4 of 4

i just went to my local grocery store which had a bakery department and for $8 they printed the edible image. i'd call around if i were you and check.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%