Satin Ice Enthusiast

Decorating By sami7333 Updated 16 Oct 2009 , 5:05am by sami7333

sami7333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sami7333 Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 3

So excited!!! I went to a DAWN food show in Detroit a month ago and Kevin O'Reilly; founder of Satin Ice was there! He and an assistant gave approx. hour and a half class on using his product!!! icon_biggrin.gif (The class was only supposed to be half hour I believe) Just enthused about it and had to tell you! Also he said they are going to be giving a day class in Detroit IF they can find enough people interested; which I highly doubt will be a problem. I already use fondant and want to go just for fun! Just had to share... icon_smile.gif

2 replies
online_annie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
online_annie Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 4:19pm
post #2 of 3

Ohhhh I so wish I could be there! I've used Satin Ice for years and have never...ever had a complaint! I would love to spend some time with the big kahoona....sigh.

Thanks for sharing....wish I was there! Lucky You!
Do you happen to know how many people are needed to make it "worth" their while? Perhaps I could organize something for my area....hhmmmm

sami7333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sami7333 Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 5:05am
post #3 of 3

Sorry to reply so late but haven't gotten a chance to 'play' online for a couple days. icon_biggrin.gif I think they would have been happy for just a few (think 10 or so) but am hearing they are getting LOTS of people wanting to take it! Not suprised!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%