Pvc Cake Stand

Decorating By Nanabrooke Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 3:06pm by laceycakes

Nanabrooke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nanabrooke Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 4:26am
post #1 of 4

Help I was on the site last week and found directions for a caddy wampus cake stand and now I cannot find it. Can someone please help me locate this information? I have a cake to make this weekend for my niece and dont have the cash to buy a stand. Thanks

3 replies
babeebk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babeebk Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 4

I'll give you a bump cause I'd like to see the instructions too!

cutelove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutelove Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 4

I would love to know to

laceycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laceycakes Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 4

Found this under Forum "How Do I? -- Help w/Caddy Wampus Stand"

It's the ninth entry --

yamber82 "i made my own stand and used an extra piece of pvc the same way that tool was discribed. i cut a hole on the cardboard cake board first the size of the piece that will go there and put it on top of the cake (not yet decorated) pushed the pipe through. i then covered my cakes in fondant and decorated them, the fondatn is easy to cut out the circle because you can feel the whole in the cake underneath it. i didn't assemble the cake until i got there. i stuffed saran wrap in the holes in the mean time to keep it from drying out. so basically when i got there, all i had to do was stick the cake on the board and insert the curved piece. it was really easy. i'm not sure how hers goes together though. you might could decorate the cakes on the boards for the stand and then just put the stand together with the cakes on it already. theres a pic of mine in my photos if you wanna check it out."

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%