Sons 1St Bday Cake

Decorating By NJMOMMIE Updated 19 Oct 2009 , 8:48pm by NJMOMMIE

NJMOMMIE Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 4:27pm
post #1 of 4

Hello CC..
Im having my sons 1st bday party on Saturday 10/17 and Im all over the place with cake ideas. I did not want to purchase the cake that chuck E cheese provides as its his 1st bday and very special to our family.

Anyway Im stuck between a Spongebob cake (which he loves) & a monkey theme (which I love, hehe ) Pls help me out as much as you can with pictures and recipes. The day is rapidly approaching and Im getting nervous.

Thx in advance!
icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
heddahope Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 4:51pm
post #3 of 4

I would do spongebob, if he loves it. That look on his little face when he sees it will be so rewarding. His face will be priceless, and so will the pics and/or video. If you do search for it there are countless beautiful and inspirational ideas here on cc.

Kinda funny, my little boy is 6 months and I plan on doing his 1st birthday Monkey themed cause I call him my chunky monkey. I hope he isn't really interested in anything in particular by then, hehe, cause that would trump my monkey theme, lol.

NJMOMMIE Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 8:48pm
post #4 of 4

Thx for the suggestions... we ended up making cupcakes with monster faces,, sort of like the post a few days ago.. thx so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%