Topsey Turvy Cupcakes Help!!!!!!!

Baking By redheadco Updated 13 Oct 2009 , 8:54am by redheadco

redheadco Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 10:19am
post #1 of 4

hi there, just wondering if anyone knows how or has tried to make topsy tervy cupcakes. its my daughters first birthday soon, but were having the party on a seperate day for her party im hoping to do a topsy turvy cake with a tea party theme, but for her actual birthday i wanted to make a little something for her friend (well thee mums) at her baby group as we will be there on he birhtday itself. i was thinking of keeping th same theme of topsy turvy but with individual cupcakes instead, not sure if it will work or not but any help would be much appreciated.
thanks very much lis

3 replies
KHalstead Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 4:21pm
post #2 of 4

what about making the mums a little cupcake teacup?? like these??
LL

andpotts Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 4

Not a cupcake, but I swear I have seen mini topsy turvey cake pans, like these, but tt,
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IZZGNC/?tag=cakecentral-20

maybe I'm just imagining it because I'm searching and can't find a tt version. Sorry I guess that's not much help icon_smile.gif

redheadco Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 8:54am
post #4 of 4

thanks, i decided to just make it a simple, mini two tier cake instead for tomorrow, but with the same colour as the topsy turvy one. but thanks for trying much appriciated, will post photos this evening when they are done xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%